Thursday, June 29, 2006

Bodega Boston- Fresh, Fresh, Fresh!

So, I was shopping online for some Maharishi cloths I posted about, and ended up emailing the company to find out where I could get some of their goods. They ended up introducing me to a place called Bodega in Boston, which I had never heard of. I found out this high-end fashion store was somewhat hidden inside a soda machine, inside a thrifty little convient store, with no signs. So as you are probably thinking, bizzare right. Well, my first drive by, I saw a convient store, but thought nothinig of it, and went back home and just said another day. Well, today I was in the area again, and decided to go into the convient store. At first it was locked, but a stylish person came out to greet me and said they were closed, and I asked if I could just take a quick peek. "Sure, come on in." Ok.. I see some fritos, detergent, spam, toilet paper, some candy, and a soda machine.... If you dont mind hearing the surprise experience, continue here..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home