Thursday, July 20, 2006

I briefly made a trip out to Chicago and finally got to check out the well known and fantastic Millennium Park which kept me entertained for a good evening. I'll post more about the trip, but for now, some bullets:

1. Millennium Park rocks! Great environment, really pulls in a crowd, and everyone seems happy 24/7 there. The Cloud Gate sculpture is a real beauty! You can find tons of Flickr images here, though I took the one above ;) . The garden, art, and concert venue are astonishing.
2. Chicago is fused with some great web companies which I never knew were there. It's like the Midwest bubble-boom town. It's a potent location for some amazing things to come!
3. The last time I was in Chicago was 9+ years ago, and from what I'm seeing, it's becoming a great place to live, get inspired, raise a family, and enjoy life at it's finest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home