Friday, July 14, 2006

Wrangler Jeans: Extra Points!

I love it when products add that lil extra something to refreshen themselves after some time. In this instant, I'm talking about some smart and whimsical instructional graphics on the inside of Wrangler Jeans, which depict the proper way to slip into that special pair of jeans. (via ettf, more examples there)
I've recently been rediscovering elements in products that add that extra flare for extra kudo points after some years. An old book I bought, fell apart, only to discover hidden images inside the pages, some new jeans by puma slowly reveal several logos the more you wash it, the good ole hidden tracks in the music CD or now some DVD's, and now these jeans with awesome instructional graphics which I would never notice until later on. It's these little experiences that make me smile about that particular brand, label, or product.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home